Monday, March 29, 2021

Me and My Health - Knee pain

In 2006, I had severe knee pain. I experienced it was painful to step down from stairs. I had to step down one step at at time, resting two feet on each step. I found it painful to bend my knee. I was only 48 then. I thought it was osteo ... I bore the pain ... thinking it was temporary and will go away. How ever, I went to see my GP. The doctor mesaure my knee and told me that my right knee is bigger in diameter than my lefir knee, indicating I am using my right knee to hold my weight and suggest I go for knee replacement. 

Again, cari Pak Cik Google. looking at my knee problem, my pain is not associated with my knee cap or fluid. It is more related to the muscles around my knees. Apa lagi. Cari tukang urutlah. Ke mana sahaja pergi, kalau ada kelapangan, pergi urut. macam-macam jenis urutan dah cuba; aromatik, thai, kampung, jawa, urut orang dusun dll. Semua tak melegakan. masa ni, sembanhyang pun kena pakai kerusi. Malu duduk atas kerusi masa pergi solat kat masjid/surau sebab saya masih muda.

On my birthday, my daughters belanja free SPA at one of the SPA house in Wangsa Maju. Ada urut tradisional. Waaa... tukang urut tu terus confirm my worried. my problem is not assocated with the knee cap or what so ever but with my tight muscles around the knees. Diaa kata dia boleh pulihkan. ... dengan syarat, I have to repeat at least three or five times. Maka bermulalah sesi urutan. Ya Allah, urut dia... dia tarik keluar urat2 yang dah keras dan sakitnya sampai lebam-lebam. Kalau ikut sakit, tak mau pergi lagi. Tetapi lepaslebam2 baik, saya kuatkan hati dan pergi ulanagi. selepas 4 kalai urut, saya dah boleh turun naik tanagga dengan selesa dan solat dah boleh macam biasa.


الحمد للّه رب العالمين  Pada Allaah jugaa dipaanjatkan rasa syukur.




No comments:

Post a Comment